Sunday, October 21, 2007

Changes in Life!

Change is eminent and good, they say! Life in my house is full of changes day by day.

In case you don't know, Cathy has moved out. We told her she needed to move by 11/9/07, but she decided to move out last Monday while I was at work. With the help of God, I made the decision, the week before that she needed to go. Things were way too stressful for Chuck and I, having someone else living in the house.

Chuck was very stressed with everything that was going on, especially with the state of mind he was in since his stroke, and I have to put his health and well being first. He has been my best friend for 30 years now and I'm not going to let anyone on this earth come between us or cause any problems for him if I can help it.

I wish Cathy all the best and hope that she finds someone to settle down with, that will meet her needs.

No comments: