1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? Colorado, because my read Dad is buryed there and I would like to visit his grave.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?England, I love the green country side and the villagesl
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? Yes, from Georgia to Texas.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Never Where was it?
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? To Germany Why? The snow was taller than I was.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Yes! Explain. I like to go downtown Atlanta and go walking to see the sites.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? I love to walk the beach, but would go to every amusement park in the world if possible.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? 100% wool.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Acrylic
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? Knit scarves, bags, socks, dishclothes
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? Knitting
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? Photography
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) Nothing
14. What is your favorite color? Green Least Favorite? None
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet (personality too...lol)
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? I love to be around people and learn new things. I really need a vacation and look forward to sharing one with a new pal!